Educational Qualifications Bachelor degree in a related discipline with 04 years of relevant experience OR Two years college diploma in a related discipline with 06 years of relevant experience.
OR Specialised certificate / license in the related discipline with 10 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar functions.
Proficiency in English (Reading and Writing) : Proficiency in MS office Ability to communicate technical information to non-
technical personnel. Should have in-depth knowledge about the industry and international trade standards, terms and conditions.
Overall understanding of the business functions is very important to carry out this job.
Experience Required As mentioned above
3. Ensure the Business Ethics and Core Values of the Supply Chain Management Department are implemented and followed in proper manner.
4. Perform other duties upon the request of the Manager or supervisor.
1. Monitor tender advertisements through websites, journals and other media communicating these to senior management.
2. Monitor the procurement operations of the respective SBU’s needs to ensure timely, effective and efficient delivery of requesting items / materials
3. Review the contract risk assessment for supplier where the materials are to be procured to ensure suppliers adhere to all Terms Of Conditions agreed whilst signing the contract
4. Competently analyse data and report findings.
5. Evaluate and pre-qualify any new vendor by collecting the information as per the approved supplier registration form, product profiles, commercial details etc.
13. Conduct Techno Commercial evaluation of all vendors and provide report to the tendering and Contract Manager
inform the procurement department to raise Purchase Order and also inform user department to keep them updated
16. Oversee tender clarification meetings and provision clarification information to bidders to ensure appropriate facilitation of bidding and tendering process
17. Liaise with contractors / suppliers to solve any issues relating to tender and ensure to take timely action plan in resolving the issues
18. Hold a part of Supplier Payment as Retention money until Performance Bond is produced and liaise with Finance department to release supplier payments upon receiving the Performance Bond.
19. Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be directed by their line manager.