Wee to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotelpany for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium Resort Mussanah is one of Oman's leading hospitality venues and gateway renowned for relaxationand recreation.
surrounded by tranquil views of the Al Hajar Mountains, itsvery own marina and the Gulf of Oman, the resort presents one of theSultanate's foremost 'wellness destinations', where people flock for a diverserange of purists, including leisure, sailing and diving trips,business meetings and events, rejuvenation and stress-
free family-friendlygateways. Situated on the coastline of the al Batinah Governate, MillenniumResort Mussanah Boasts 308 keys of Spacious, 234 wel-
appointed rooms and 74lavishly decorated serviced apartments,plemented by aprehensive arrayof leisure and lifestyle facilities that meet the needs of even the mostdiscerning guests.
Key Responsibilities :
01.Check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guestsin a friendly and caring manner.
02. Upon check in, register guest and assign rooms. Amodatespecial requests whenever possible. Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and topromote other services of the hotel.
Verify the guest’s method of payment andfollow established credit-checking procedures or refer cash handling payment tocashiers.
03. Upon departure of guests, process the guest check outprocedures. Inquire for last minute charges. Receive payment from guests.
Settle the guest account and give copy of the invoice.
04. Handle all front office cashiers’ transactions such as postingcharges to guests and exchanging foreign currency according to the procedures.
At the end of shift, balance the cash float.
05. Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caringmanner, whether by telephone or in person, provide / receive information andtakes appropriate actions or refer the matters to the relevant persons tohandle.
It may be and not inclusive of issuing a safe deposit box, handlingmessages or dealing with aplaints.
06. Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping departmentby notifying them of late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests.
07. Keep themselves informed of product and service knowledge aswell as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
08. Possess a working knowledge of the room reservation procedures.
09. Maintain the neatness of his / her working area.
10. Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any timeaccording to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
01. Minimum 2 years experience in 4 star hotel is mandatory.
02. Brief knowledge of hotel operations &puter systems.
03. Knowledge of Opera & Micros.
04. Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging
circumstances ande up with proactive, rational solutions.
05. Excellent written and verbalmunication skills.
06. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
07. Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.