Educational Qualifications Bachelor degree in a related discipline with 8 years of relevant experience with progressive proven experience leading a Procurement, Contracts and Supplier development function of which 4 years of Managerial experience.
Managerial level in a multi-disciplinary organization with a record of success in Supply Chain Management linking service delivery to strategic objectives.
Post-graduation qualification in the related discipline will be advantage. Professional Qualifications i.e. Certification in Purchasing & Supply from Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (UK), Lean Six Sigma, Business Continuity, etc.
will be an advantage. Special Skills & Knowledge Proficiency in English (Reading & Writing) Proficiency in MS Office Strong analytical skills.
Thorough market knowledge. Mastery of International trade terms & conditions. Some technical understanding of Airport Ground Service Equipment.
Business networking skills. Vendor Development. Proven track record with excellent influence and negotiation skills. Understanding of basic legal contracting requirement.
Proficiency in tendering process drafting and commercial evaluation. Strong managerial background working within diverse teams. Strong business acumen.
Experience Required As mentioned above
Job Description STRATEGIC
1. Develop and implement strategic sourcing based on demand and supply market analysis, strategy & negotiation, for operation and corporate procurement.
2. Develop business user partnering for operation and corporate procurement in coordination with corporate SCM.GENERAL
2. Ensure the Business Ethics and Core Values of the Supply Chain Management Department are implemented and followed in a proper manner.
4. Reviewing the tender evaluation reports presented to the respective tendering committees and preparing the RTC agenda.
5. Perform other duties as delegated by Vice President - Supply Chain Management.
Value Added to Business
Contributing Policing Making
17. Monitor and amend policies and procedures based on the business needs to ensure they are current.
18. Review contracts, assess and mitigate the risks and ensure suppliers adhere to all contract Terms of Conditions.
19. Review, evaluate and benchmark processes and performance with other airlines and streamline processes, if required.
20. Assist Vice President Supply Chain Management in preparing short term and long term business plans.
22. Conduct periodic performance appraisal in line with the company’s performance appraisal system.