Educational Qualifications Fresh Bachelor degree in a related disciplineOR Two years college diploma in a related discipline with 2 years of experience preferably as a experience as fashion or beauty consultantOR Specialized certificate in the related field, preferably Diploma in Beauty Therapy with Secondary School Certificate and having 6 years of WY / Aviation experienceInternational airline experience as cabin crew would be an advantageTraining background would be an advantage
Experience Required As mentioned above
1. Conduct daily pre-flight grooming spot-checks for all IFC, SFS and Cabin Crew including during reporting / visiting the office for official and non-
official maintains appropriate & formal dress code.
2. Conduct grooming spot checks for IFC, SFS and Cabin Crew during training courses
3. Provide IFC, SFS and Cabin Crew with advice and guidance in relation to any grooming or uniform irregularities and guide them to an appropriate external expert to assist him / her with any medical / grooming related issues
4. Create and maintain a monitoring system for annual grooming check, weight check record of all cabin crew flying categories and admin licensed staff and ensure all records are up to date.
5. Submit weekly report of grooming discrepancy, summary report of all follow up / recommendations and monthly reports on activities, initiatives and deliverables.
6. Create a Grooming Checklist to ensure that grooming standard is maintained and monitored.
7. Carry out grooming assessments and clear for training / flying duty any crew who has returned from maternity leave, study leave and crew who have been grounded due to various reasons.
8. Highlight latest circulars, check on crew grooming, uniform, accessories and upkeep of personal image.
9. Compile and update the Grooming manual with all procedures related to WY Grooming Standards.
10. Participate in all grooming activities designed to upkeep of the airline’s image including duty travels, photo / video shoots, aircraft visits, on location tours, exhibitions, recruitment and such
11. In coordination with management, create, trial, implement and develop grooming standards
12. Update crew on latest grooming and uniform issues in coordination with Cabin Crew Operations.
13. Make recommendations for disciplinary action of unresolved grooming issues in coordination with Cabin Crew Operations
14. Keep abreast of developments with regards to products that can enhance the grooming standard and update crew on nutrition, health, fitness and image.
15. Provide all Cabin Crew with personal hygiene and behavioral advice when required.
16. Supervise uniform fittings and tailoring to ensure that they are in line with company grooming standards.
17. Support the service training team in grooming demonstrations and training where required.
18. Act as role model through demonstration of consistent exemplary grooming and demeanor
19. Contribute ideas that would improve grooming and uniform standards